Product Manager, Server & Cloud Infrastructure
Location: Brande, Denmark
Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your IT Infrastructure knowledge in an agile environment? Then join BESTSELLER IT on our cloud journey!
If you are a technical profile, who can define a shared roadmap and champion this vision to the product team, you will fit right into the role as Product Manager in our Server and Cloud Infrastructure department.
You will join our Server and Cloud Infrastructure team, consisting of 8 colleagues, working with coordinating, maintaining and maturing key enterprise infrastructure components. We are responsible for ensuring operational stability in our infrastructure environment, and to that end we work in close cooperation with other infrastructure teams across BESTSELLER IT, such as IT Network, IT Security and Data Distribution. The environment is agile, and we continuously look for ways to improve and grow as a team among others through next generation operations, real-time transparency and AI.
As Product Manager, you ensure that the product performs and delivers, you manage vendors, budgets, and timelines, and you communicate with stakeholders across the entire organisation.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Defining the product vision and road map and ensuring that we meet our targets
- Removing impediments for the team to enable them to focus on deliveries
- Prioritising the backlog, iteration planning and elaborating on user stories
- Acting as the link between the infrastructure teams and stakeholders across the organisation
- Documenting progress and communicating to stakeholders
- Facilitation; setting the stage and providing clear boundaries in which the team can collaborate
- Ensuring that SCRUM and other relevant methods are understood and followed.
- Experience working with key enterprise infrastructure components as well as an understanding of an IT operation environment
- Interest in or knowledge of agile processes and principles and familiarity with project management tools that support this way of working
- Experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager is preferred, but not a requirement
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing – any skills in Danish will be considered an additional advantage.
You are an excellent communicator, who effectively convey the vision and direction and ensure commitment throughout the organisation. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously, paying attention to details, while never losing sight of the bigger picture. As you will be accountable for ensuring that the product performs and delivers, we expect you to be proactive, driven and result oriented. Finally, you are a team player, skilled at building and maintaining relations across an organisation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact Anders Bang Jensen on +491621062115. Otherwise, please send us your CV and application as soon as possible, and no later than 1 February 2020. We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad before the application deadline, if we find the right match for the position.
Work place: Brande.
About BESTSELLER IT
We are more than 300 people strong with our primary location in Denmark and hubs in Spain and Germany. We are excited about what we do, but there’s more to us than our tech stack.
We are young at heart and thrive in a flat organization. Our teams are agile and empowered with end-to-end responsibility. We want to be at the forefront of the newest technologies, and we move forward together. Every day.
If you want to play a significant part in empowering our business, then welcome to BESTSELLER IT.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.
Come work with us
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented and committed colleagues, so we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates who are eager to join our company.
To ensure the best starting point for the recruitment process, here is some good advice that can help you write a targeted application.