Master Data Specialist
Location: Aarhus or Brande, Denmark
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career within Master Data in BESTSELLER? And would you love to design and implement master data concepts and processes of the future? Are you motivated by a close collaboration with team and colleagues across the business?
Then we have your next job opportunity as our Master Data Specialist. Depending on your area of interest and competencies you will either be responsible for the Master Data entity of our Customers or Vendors.
You join a team of 9 dedicated colleagues in Master Data & Document Management, all working towards the common goal of securing exemplary Master Data quality through solid Master Data concepts and efficient processes. Our team is responsible for the Master Data entities Customers, Locations, Vendors and Products. You will cooperate closely with colleagues across the business as well as with BESTSELLER IT.
As our Master Data Specialist, you play a key role in reaching the department’s objective of developing futureproof data concepts and implementing simple and efficient processes securing data quality. You strive to be always two steps ahead, to align your work with the plans within our business, and to create solid end-2-end master data solutions. Your starting point will be to develop and implement structural concepts for BESTSELLER’s Master Data entity Customers or Vendors. You will be specialist for one entity, but should be open to work with other master data entities.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Develop and document our master data concepts in close cooperation with countries, brands and group functions
- Drive assignments established to stabilize, optimize or further develop our systems or processes
- Secure high data quality through Data Governance
- Drive or participate in projects with respect to scope handling, project activities and deadlines
- Provide process and system support to the end-users
As a person, you are outgoing and positive and thrive in a role that involves close collaboration with your team and colleagues across the business. You work in a structured way that ensures your tasks are always solved with high standards. You have a business minded profile with the drive and passion to generate results. You are used to navigate in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with complex data structures. You are motivated by being “the expert” and the go-to person within your area and by being able to analyze, develop and challenge existing processes. Furthermore, you know how to communicate your specialized knowledge in a way that it becomes comprehensible to stakeholders across the organization and at various levels.
- You have professional experience with master data and data processes. Alternatively, you have a Master’s degree, or another relevant educational background.
- Insight into business processes such as sales, retailing, sourcing, finance, and reporting
- You have experience with stakeholder management
- Flair for translating business concepts into IT requirements
- Experience with SQL is considered a plus
- Experience with master data, systems, databases and workflows is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken – any Danish skills is considered an additional advantage
Location: Aarhus with occasional days in Brande - or Brande with occasional days in Aarhus
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Jane Nohns Døring on +45 99424820. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 3. November 2021. We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the advertisement when we find the right candidate.
About BESTSELLER Finance
We are a Global Finance organization working with the purpose of being a valuable partner to BESTSELLER’s business. We take pride in being data driven, being a business partner and providing best-in-class core finance services in order for our colleagues to optimize business opportunities. Our organization spans across 30 countries, 15 brands, several functions and a Group Finance located in Denmark. Working in BESTSELLER Finance you can expect an ambitious, dynamic, fast moving working environment with focus on talent and leadership development. BESTSELLER Finance is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.
Come work with us
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented and committed colleagues, so we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates who are eager to join our company.
To ensure the best starting point for the recruitment process, here is some good advice that can help you write a targeted application.