IT Security Specialist
Location: Aarhus/Brande, Denmark
Can you create, maintain and ensure the implementation of IT security governance in an ever-evolving company? Then join BESTSELLER IT and become a key player in our mission to constantly increase the IT security level for our company.
We offer you the chance to have significant impact on how IT security should be integrated with the agile organisation, which we have transformed into over the past years.
You will be joining the dedicated IT Security team within BESTSELLER IT. We collaborate with all teams in IT as well as other functions across our global organisation to constantly increase our security level and reduce risk.
Our responsibility covers the global operations across our value chain – that includes our over 2.700 stores, international markets, partners, vendors and many more. With us, no two days are ever the same, and together we strive to have fun and learn new things every day. We welcome new ideas and make room for experimenting, not only with new technologies, but also with the way we work and collaborate across BESTSELLER.
You will be responsible for defining our IT security policies and ensuring that we adhere to them. These responsibilities include:
- Taking lead on all audit related processes, both internal and external, to ensure continuous improvement of our security level
- Acting as a consultant towards different teams in BESTSELLER, when selecting new vendors, applications or services
- Maintaining and contributing to enforcing IT security policies, data processor agreements and other governance activities
- Ongoing risk mapping, suggesting improvements, creating roadmaps and business cases and follow-up on execution
- Creating, maintaining, testing and running disaster recovery plans as well as business continuity planning
- Liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders to build a coalition of people focusing on achieving our ambitions for IT security
- Participating in the day-to-day operations in the IT Security team, including handling incidents.
What matters most to us is that you are motivated by IT security and working with governance processes. You see the value this brings to our business and how this helps us reduce risk. You are a self-starter and reach your goals through excellent planning skills and disciplined follow-ups. You know how to analyse a situation and create solutions to any given problem.
Enabled by your great people skills, you form and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues across the entire organisation. You have open for change and willing to adapt to an everchanging organisational environment.
Last, but definitely not least, it is important that you want to learn and grow - professionally as well as and personally.
- 5 years of relevant experience, preferably within IT security related areas
- Understanding of governance mechanisms in large organisations
- Ability to create written reports and communicate efficiently in writing and speech
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office 365
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Danish.
Location: You will primarily be based out of Aarhus with regular visits to Brande. In addition, you should expect to travel 1-4 weeks a year to subsidiaries across the world.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Dann Bleeker Pedersen on +45 5215 4099. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV and soon as possible and no later than 30th October 2020. We invite for interviews on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad, when we have found the right candidates.
About BESTSELLER IT
We are more than 200 people strong with our primary location in Denmark and hubs in Spain and Germany. We are excited about what we do, but there’s more to us than our tech stack.
We are young at heart and thrive in a flat organization. Our teams are agile and empowered with end-to-end responsibility. We want to be at the forefront of the newest technologies, and we move forward together. Every day.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.
Come work with us
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented and committed colleagues, so we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates who are eager to join our company.
To ensure the best starting point for the recruitment process, here is some good advice that can help you write a targeted application.