Frontend Developer, E-commerce
Location: Brande, Denmark
Are you curious at heart and looking for the chance to take our online shops to the next level with our customers as your focal point? Then join our Brand Tech team for a chance to grow your skills alongside talented and passionate colleagues.
You will be joining the Brand Tech team, which is an in-house digital team of elite designers and developers, striving to be the best and consistently deliver high-quality sites and projects. You will experience an international environment with colleagues from around the world, who work cross-brand to deliver the best and preferred place for online shopping.
You will be a part of the team building the frontend and backend of our online presence with a focus on great user experience and usability. Our online approach has always been customer-oriented, and we make an effort to understand, plan and execute the best strategies to ensure that our visitor and customer objectives are met.
You will work with all aspects of our online universe – from building complete sites or web applications, to ensuring new inspirational online content and optimizing the frontend of our online store.
- Feeding your desire to learn in a team that values constantly expanding our knowledge and skillsets
- Following your projects from start to final launch and celebrating the impact you have on our visitors and users with you team.
- The chance to experiment with new technologies and techniques to ensure that our sites and projects are cutting-edge – we’re already working with Kubernetes, Jira, Github, CircleCI, Datadog, Vue.js, Angular, React, Microservice Architecture, headless setup and much more
Experience and a relevant educational background is great - but we value passion and a strong portfolio above all. In this role, we are looking for the following specific qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a developer
- Expert in Vue, React, Angular or similar framework
- Working proficiency of XML and JSON data
- A true passion to never stop learning and expanding your skillset
- The ability to effectively convey information, concepts and ideas to others
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position feel free to contact Steffen Simonsen +45 82 38 85 98. Otherwise, please send your application and CV along with relevant examples of your skills and previous projects no later than 25 June 2021.
Workplace: Brande, Denmark.
At BESTSELLER, we are more than 15,000 people in 38 different countries working for over 20 fashion brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT, NOISY MAY and Y.A.S. We are a family-owned company with a strong foundation and values to build on, empowering us to pursue the ideas we believe in to take BESTSELLER forward. We are committed to diversity and provide equal opportunities for everyone, irrespective of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or gender identity. We strive to create an empowering environment where people can thrive and develop. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.
Come work with us
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented and committed colleagues, so we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates who are eager to join our company.
To ensure the best starting point for the recruitment process, here is some good advice that can help you write a targeted application.