Do you have solid experience in IT architecture, and would you like the
chance to play a significant role in ensuring a modern and future-proof IT landscape
that meets the business needs of a large global company?
About the team
will be part of the IT Enterprise Architecture team. Here, you and your three
experienced colleagues cooperate with and deliver advanced advice to
BESTSELLER’s business and IT on a global scale. As a team, we ensure that
BESTSELLER’s IT platform creates value, has the potential to meet future
business ambitions and that we reap the maximum benefits of our many projects.
You get the opportunity to make your mark on the strategic direction for
BESTSELLER IT’s infrastructure, as you will take part in the definition of a
vision and a roadmap for the future IT platform that will ensure the necessary
flexibility and robustness for continuous growth and innovation. Our team atmosphere
is informal and energetic with room for both team and individual achievements.
About the position
Architect, you are responsible for developing and governing the overall
infrastructure architecture within BESTSELLER IT. You lead, facilitate, analyse
and design the tasks required for the development of the infrastructure
architecture, and you ensure that it is in accordance with our IT strategy as
well as IT architecture principles. Furthermore, you facilitate the
optimisation of the IT landscape through decommissioning and innovation to
ensure that it meets the future needs of the business.
specifically, your tasks include:
- Leading the analysis of the current IT infrastructure environment to recommend solutions for improvement
- Leading the analysis of the technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture
- Developing an implementation plan for the overall infrastructure architecture
- Overseeing technology implementation and
- Consulting project teams to fit projects to infrastructure architecture and to identify when it is necessary to modify the infrastructure architecture to accommodate project needs
- Driving major infrastructure development projects in alignment with application development projects.
- At least 10 years of experience in technical architecture, network management, database management or operations in a multi-tier environment
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture
- Ability to translate business needs into enterprise architecture requirements and to estimate the financial impact of enterprise architecture alternatives.
Your role is to bridge the needs of the business to
the IT organisation and promote the enterprise architecture process, outcomes
and results to the organisation as well as to the leaders in IT. Therefore, it
is essential that you are a strong communicator. Your extensive professional
background combined with your diplomatic approach make it easy for you to
continuously align expectations within the company and ensure commitment to
decisions. Furthermore, you have the ability to balance the long-term
perspective with the short-term implications of individual decisions.
You are a team player by nature and you thrive in
having many cooperative relations. You feel comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving company with an informal corporate culture, where you take initiative
and responsibility yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you
you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Per
Silberg Hansen on telephone +45 30 85 27 93. Otherwise, send us your
application and CV – in English or Danish – as soon as possible and no later
than 1 December 2017. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and take down the
ad, when we find the right candidate.
location: Brande and Aarhus (50/50 or by appointment)
About BESTSELLER IT
IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200
employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and
RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We
engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right
business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified
colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information,
please go to www.about.bestseller.com.