Jobs & Careers
As a sales apprentice you go through a two-year practical programme. The apprentice programme is a good stepping stone for your future career, and if you are among the best apprentices, the programme may very well lead to a future career in BESTSELLER.
About the programme:
- You will be a part of the sales team in a specific market at one of our brands where the practical part of your apprentice programme will take place.
- Simultaneously, you go through eight modules of theoretical education of one week’s duration together with BESTSELLER’s other sales apprentices.
- Completed a relevant upper secondary education
- Good English language skills both written and spoken and preferably additional language skills within e.g. German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A desire to handle sales related tasks as well as administrative tasks
- An interest in the newest trends and tendencies in the fashion world
- A personality with positive influence on your surroundings
- A desire to take on a high level of responsibility
We will open up for applications in the fall.