We recruit for our apprentice education on an ongoing basis. This means that we feed our business with potential candidates, when there is a need. It is important for us to get an impression of you both as a person, and as a professional and potential future colleague. Below you’ll find some advice for how to prepare your application, as well as for a potential interview.
- Do some research on BESTSELLER and the apprentice education as background knowledge
- Talk to people in your network to learn more about BESTSELLER’s values and culture
- Target your application especially for the apprentice education and BESTSELLER
- Focus on field in the apprentice education that you see yourself in (sales, buying, store or other)
- Describe your motivations for applying for the apprentice education
- Introduce and explain your personal skills, and relate them for the field you are applying for
- Highlight what you have to offer BESTSELLER as an apprentice
When writing an application take into consideration that it should be easy for the recruiter to get an impression of you, your motivation for applying and potential relevant skills for the job. Therefore:
FOLLOW A CLEAR STRUCTURE
- Write in a short and concise manner
- Consider what’s important to include, and what can be left out
- Prioritise and do not write more than one A4 page
- Follow a clear and simple structure
- Include jobs you’ve had and highlight what you’ve learned and how it is relevant in terms of an apprentice position with BESTSELLER
- Have you engaged in any social activities or sports?
- Have you taken on any responsibilities in school, or outside of school?
- Why do you want to become an apprentice with BESTSELLER?
- Which tasks and areas would you like to work with as an apprentice, and why?
- How can BESTSELLER benefit from your personal skills and professional qualifications?
- Where do you see yourself in the future, and why?
- What are your strengths and areas for improvement, and why?
- Which are the similarities/differences between BESTSELLERs culture and your values?
- Do you have any questions regarding the apprentice programme or BESTSELLER in general?
We hope you find our advice helpful and useful, and we are looking forward to receiving your application.