JACK & JONES is looking to hire more than a fashion videographer. We want a visual storyteller and producer that can help us build brand awareness and bring emotional context to our products.
About the team
JACK & JONES is part of BESTSELLER, one of the world’s leading fashion brands. JACK & JONES is growing, and we are looking for more talent and skills to join our ranks. We have our own media department with more than 18 energetic and dedicated colleagues, all working with the production of high-level photos, film and graphics every day.
About the job
As our in-house videographer, you will be responsible for global campaigns, SoMe, and internal video productions, and you will work in our well-equipped studios and on location. This is a great opportunity to work closely with talented, creative teams of stylists, designers and brand managers, to gain experience with fashion video production, and to work in a fast-paced environment.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Executing high-quality in-house video content for multiple categories and lifestyles within JACK & JONES. This includes various videos and campaigns for online usage, internal sales and promotions, in-store videos, social media, etc.
- Thinking creatively to help develop our brand with innovative content
- Maintaining consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
- Preparing products, equipment, set and lighting to enhance product appeal while also driving decisive on-set troubleshooting of videography challenges
- Capturing the functionality, features, benefits, and uniqueness of individual products
- Planning and executing pre-, production, and post-production at a high level.
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a video editor
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with both planning, producing, and editing diverse video productions
- Expertise in using Adobe Premiere Pro and basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Extensive knowledge of state-of-the-art HD video cameras, lighting, and audio production techniques as well as equipment operation
You enjoy having a dynamic workday and the fast pace of working for an ambitious fashion brand. You have an excellent eye for and attention to detail, and you enjoy thinking creatively and love to learn and share ideas with your team. You are very good at prioritising your tasks and able to work collaboratively as well as individually to complete assignments on time. You easily adapt to change, and you are flexible and a team player when it comes to working hours. Lastly, you have a strong passion for video-making and a desire to join an energetic team environment.
Check out what is going on behind the scenes in the video below!
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Anders Rægaard at
82 38 21 13. Please send your application as soon as possible and no later than 29 January 2018. Also, please attach a link to a reel that showcases your work and experience. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, and we reserve the right to remove the job advertisement if we find the right candidate.
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES is quality fashion for young men. It sells through over a thousand JACK & JONES stores across 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners around the world.
JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim. It was born in 1990 and jeans are still the core business. JACK & JONES works to enrich the heritage of authentic jeanswear by respecting the history, while pushing the craft on through innovative treatments and designs.
But there’s more to it than jeanswear. Today the brand covers the many facets of a man’s wardrobe. From his playful youth to his need for timeless silhouettes. Always keeping the quality fabrics and treatments in focus remaining one of the most competitively priced brands.