Are you ready to challenge yourself in a two-year programme in a big international fashion company? Are you ambitious, energetic, and do you strive to be the best? Can you create essential results when things are moving fast, and do you want to take part in ensuring the future growth of BESTSELLER?
Then you might be the one we are looking for to join our next team of International Business Trainees, starting late September 2018. If you have what it takes to become one of BESTSELLER’s future key employees, this is a great opportunity for you to show your skills.
About the International Business Trainee Programme (IBT)
You will become part of a talented team consisting of 20 IBTs with different nationalities and professional backgrounds. During the IBT programme, there will be joint activities and school periods for the entire IBT team, but in your everyday work, you will be based in one of BESTSELLER’s brands or departments where you work closely together with your colleagues. In BESTSELLER, we strongly believe in learning by doing and you will therefore be challenged in your work and experience a high level of responsibility - this of course with support and guidance from your daily coach.
The programme consists of three periods of practical work experience. The first period of 9 months takes place in Denmark. The destinations of the following two work periods will be decided during the programme depending on which skills and learnings you have acquired during the first work period in Denmark. During the 2-year programme, you will join the rest of your IBT team for four school periods, which include both theoretical and practical training as well as final examinations. The school periods will mainly take place in Denmark but will also include study trips abroad.
The IBT Programme focuses on developing business specialists within the following fields:
- Sales Management
- Retail Management
- IT - Business & Technology Development
To get more knowledge of the working areas within each of our specialist fields, please follow this link
Terms of employment
Aside from being part of a dynamic and result-oriented team and working in an inspiring environment, BESTSELLER offers you an IBT package consisting of:
- A monthly salary of EUR 1,100 after taxes
- Security and insurance package
- Guidance and professional assistance regarding work and residence permit throughout the entire process (this for non-EU citizens)
- Fully paid accommodation throughout the entire 2-year period. You will live in shared apartments provided by BESTSELLER.
- Coverage of travel expenses for Summer and New Year’s holidays in your home country
- Paid study trips abroad as a part of the school periods
In addition to a relevant education within your specialist field, you are the type of person who strongly desires to interact in an international environment, and you have a natural curiosity that drives you to learn about other cultures. To become a successful IBT at BESTSELLER, it is important that you possess the right mix of both personal and professional skills.
- A proactive and enterprising mind-set with the ability to seek new solutions and act on them
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your tasks and responsibilities in order to navigate in a dynamic environment
- An energetic, independent and result-oriented personality combined with strong business sense
- An ambitious yet humble and loyal personality
- A relevant educational background at a higher level than an upper secondary education, such as a degree from a Business College, University or another educational background combined with a strong track-record within fashion
- Two years of work experience of relevance to your specialist field. This could be from a student job, an internship or a full-time job
- Several years of relevant full-time work experience may in some cases compensate for a lower educational level
- Fluent in English - both spoken and written
- Experience from the fashion industry is an advantage.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact BESTSELLER’s IBT team: Anne Katrine Høg-Nørregaard at +45 8238 8130 or Pia Søndergaard Aagesen at +45 9942 4458.
Please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 4 March 2018. For your kind information, we evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis.
Work location: Denmark and foreign destinations
About BESTSELLER A/S
More than 15,000 people work at BESTSELLER worldwide.
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975, providing fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and Y.A.S. Products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multibrand and department stores. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.
Your application will be taken into consideration for all of our seven IBT specialist fields, and during the application process you will thus be asked to select three priorities.