We are looking for a strong influencer and a
motivational leader. As our new e-commerce manager for BESTSELLER.com you will
have full autonomy set, implement and own the sales strategy and budget, while
leading, inspiring and coaching a strong team. With your team you will be
responsible for the future growth and sales performance of BESTSELLER.com with
the goal to bring the online store to the next level.
Who we are
Our team of 200+ colleagues from over
40 countries work to create exciting fashion experiences – whenever, wherever.
We have high standards and expectations for our team and are always looking for
passionate and business-oriented people. We are very proud of our culture and
international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to
grow and get better at what we do.
The department and the position
BESTSELLER.com is our largest online
store where customers discover and shop the widest assortment from more than 20
of our brands in a single experience. The BESTSELLER.com e-commerce team drives
and executes the demand driving activities across desktop, touch and mobile
formats in 14 markets. As an e-commerce manager your goal will
be to drive future growth and all demand activities to meet sales target of the
BESTSELLER.com store. You will have full responsibility for the top-to-bottom
execution of our sales strategy including; driving improvements in customer
acquisition/retention tactics, explore new sources of traffic, drive relevance
and operational activities to ensure quality and continues improvements.
On top of setting the direction for
your team and optimizing the sales performance you will also give input on feature
improvements in the Customer Journey Roadmap as well as driving collaboration
with colleagues in the central E-commerce team and across all Brand teams.
You will lead a strong team of 10 specialists and your ability to coach and inspire others in an agile,
non-hieratical and fast paced environment will be crucial.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Lead all BESTSELLER.com demand driving activities
- Manage and develop your team to meet the objectives
- Report on sales performance, profitability, health of operational activities and associated KPI’s
- Build and execute tactical plans for meeting sales targets
- Drive relevance across 13 markets by optimising regional assortment presentation
- Drive operational activities to ensure consistent and fast go-live of inspirational content, new products and campaign execution across all formats
- Build and maintain forward looking Demand Generation Roadmap to prioritise and sequence improvements at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Influence and continuously improve traffic plan in close collaboration with internal SEO, SEM & CRM teams
- Develop our reverse marketplace business by sourcing new clients and leverage growth of existing ones.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience from similar sales driven role in fashion, retail or online
- Proven track record in setting a strategy and driving sales performance/profitability online
- Strong understanding of the key drivers of generating demand online
- Strong leadership skills and and ability to set direction and achieve followership via trust, feedback and inspiration
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, can influence stakeholders and team members to discover creative solutions to drive improvements in performance
- A passion and strong understanding of Scandinavian design
At BESTSELLER people are the key and
as a manager we expect you to inspire, coach and develop your team to achieve
personal and professional growth. To deliver strong results and KPIs we also
believe that you have strong analytical skills with ability to drive a strategy
based on analytics and data.
For us it’s also crucial that you fit
and thrive in our international and dynamic BESTSELLER culture which means that
you have a passion for E-commerce, are innovative, and driven by the
opportunity to optimise existing solutions and test new solutions to improve
Why work for us?
Besides being a challenging and
inspiring place to work, we value a good work atmosphere and equally offer good
benefits. To this extent, you can think off an excellent daily lunch made by a
professional cook, a ‘fit for less’ plan and regular Friday events with
colleagues. Last but not least, we have employees from all over the world and
encourage international candidates to apply. If applicable, we will assist you
in relocation formalities, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply directly using the apply button below or via our website. In case
you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Elin
Aker-strom, Recruitment Specialist on phone +31625230722.
About BESTSELLER E-commerce
More than 15,000 people work at BESTSELLER worldwide.
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories
company founded in Denmark in 1975, providing fast affordable fashion for
women, men, teenagers and children under brands such as JACK & JONES,
SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME
IT, Y.A.S, ADPT. and more. Products are available online, in branded chain
stores, in multi-brand and department stores. For more information, visit
http://www.bestseller.com. The multi brand company of BESTSELLER is selling
through more than 3000 retail stores and globally through E-commerce. The
entrepreneurial spirit back in 1975 is still very much alive, and that is why
BEST-SELLER recently decided to relocate its E-commerce headquarter in