Jobs & Careers
As a store apprentice you go through a two-year practical programme. The apprentice programme is a good stepping stone for your future career, and if you are among the best apprentices, the programme may very well lead to a future career in BESTSELLER.
About the store apprentice programme:
- You get affiliated to one of our stores, in which you will take part in the daily work and gain insight into areas within sales, service, store operations, merchandising as well as order placement.
- You will also attend nine school periods together with BESTSELLER’s other store apprentices.
- Completed a relevant upper secondary education
- Sales talent
- Flair for numbers
- A large interest in customer contact
- A responsible, obliging and service-minded personality
- A focus on always giving the customer a good experience
- An interest in the newest trends and tendencies in the fashion world
How to apply:
- Find the store that you are interested in at our store locator and send the application directly to the store.
- Keep an eye out for store apprentice vacancies at bestseller.com/jobs and send an application directly to the store.
We handle applications and employ apprentices on an ongoing basis throughout the whole year.