As a buying apprentice you go through a two-year practical programme. The apprentice programme is a good stepping stone for your future career, and if you are among the best apprentices, the programme may very well lead to a future career in BESTSELLER.
About the programme:
- You get affiliated to a specific product group in a buying team at one of our brands, where the practical part of your apprentice programme will take place.
- Simultaneously, you go through eight modules of theoretical education of one week’s duration together with BESTSELLER’s other buying apprentices.
- Completed a relevant upper secondary education
- Good English language skills both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flair for numbers and good communication skills
- A desire to gain an international network with a high level of responsibility
- An interest in the newest trends and tendencies in the fashion world
- A personality with positive influence on your surroundings
We handle applications and employ apprentices on an ongoing basis throughout the whole year.