Jobs & Careers
GOOD ADVICE WHEN APPLYING FOR A JOB AT BESTSELLER
We are continuously on the lookout for new talented colleagues, so we are very pleased to receive lots of applications from candidates, who are eager to join our company.
To ensure the best starting point for the recruitment process, both for you as an applicant and for us as a company, here are some good advice when applying for a job at BESTSELLER.
HOW TO WRITE A GOOD BESTSELLER APPLICATION
- Read the job advertisement carefully and describe how your competencies and work-related experience match the specified job requirements – what can you contribute with?
- Notice where the job is located geographically and feel free to elaborate on how you feel about this if you live far from the primary location of the job
- Describe yourself in a way that makes it clear what is important for you – both in regard to your private life and your working life
- Limit your motivated application to one page and always attach a comprehensive CV
- Personalise your application by uploading a photo or a video – it helps us get a picture of who you are
- Feel free to attach relevant examination certificates, references and testimonials
- And, of course, always remember to proofread your application
If you have questions regarding the vacant position, you are always welcome to contact the person stated at the bottom of each job advertisement.
If you are not offered the position you applied for but have accepted that we keep your CV and personal information, your application will automatically be transferred to our CV database. We will keep it on file for six months (NB: This is only relevant for positions at one of our offices in Denmark).
We do not receive unsolicited applications. If you cannot find a match right now, we encourage you to sign up for our Job Agent. This way, you will receive an e-mail when we have a new opening that matches your job preferences.